Re: Importing mencoder into a bash script

andy wrote:
Bob McGowan wrote:
andy wrote:
Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 09:10:45PM +0100, andy wrote:
Hey folks

I'm lazy and want to call the mencoder routine from mplayer into a

Thanks Bob for thinking through the problem I presented, as well as for the clarification on terminology. I am not a computer whiz but like to dabble here and there whenever I have that legendary "itch" to scratch. Nonetheless, I also obviously make some very silly (and embarrassing) errors.
Thanks for your patience :)

Thank you for *your* patience, as well. Sometimes, even the "best" wording can come across in the wrong way. ;)

We all had to start as novices, at some point in our lives. Helping others to become more knowledgeable is part of the game, as it were.

Cheers, and happy hacking.

Bob McGowan