Re: Importing mencoder into a bash script

andy wrote:
Bob McGowan wrote:
andy wrote:
Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 09:10:45PM +0100, andy wrote:
Hey folks

I'm lazy and want to call the mencoder routine from mplayer into a
<----snipped>

Thanks Bob for thinking through the problem I presented, as well as for the clarification on terminology. I am not a computer whiz but like to dabble here and there whenever I have that legendary "itch" to scratch. Nonetheless, I also obviously make some very silly (and embarrassing) errors.
Thanks for your patience :)

Cheers

Thank you for *your* patience, as well. Sometimes, even the "best" wording can come across in the wrong way. ;)

We all had to start as novices, at some point in our lives. Helping others to become more knowledgeable is part of the game, as it were.

Cheers, and happy hacking.

--
Bob McGowan