Re: Continuing saga of xorg restarts

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 08:29:40AM -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
[much snipping]

> I've seen some xorg crashes lately too... mostly caused by mplayer,
> but not reliably. I'll grab my backtrace too.

> contact the xorg team (Debian X strike force?) and see what they
> say...

I'll wait until you have a backtrace and we can give them more information
in a single package.  Meanwhile I'll try booting Knoppix tonight and see if
I get X crashes there.  (I want to eliminate the possibility of hardware
failures.)
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!