Re: trouble with svn via proxy

Anyone out there?

On 7/2/07, Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm struggling to connect to a subversion repo (svn up). This was no
trouble until the company networking people set up some proxy thing. I
got this in my ./subversion/servers file:

http-proxy-host =
http-proxy-port = 80
http-proxy-username = user.name

These settings work when accesing the web (Epiphany).

Here's the command and the error message:

wena@debian:~/src/tracker$ svn up
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/tracker/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/tracker/trunk': GSSAPI authentication error
(Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information: No
credentials cache found) (http://svn.gnome.org)

my place on the web:

my place on the web: