Re: Packages who requires restart computer

Hello Ron.

I would like know if checkrestart will detect a kernel and libc update,
I was writing an script today for my home server and this is the only
issue that I don't  know and is difficult test.

If not I will put inmy scitp that detects when kernel and libc will be
updated.

Thanks for all the answers.
Josep