Re: Problem with sendmail, error code 67.

Shams Fantar wrote:
Hello,

I have used Google to have the answers at my problem, but I did not find anything.

The problem is that I can't use the function mail() of php.

If I make 'sendmail -s testing sfantar@localhost', the prompt doesn't come back and there is no message. But if I make 'mail -s testing sfantar@localhost', I have an error message : Can't send mail: sendmail process failed with error code 67

My php.ini for mail() : sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i

If I want to use mail(), I can't !

There is nothing in the logs.

Have you ideas ? Solutions ?

Sendmail's version is 8.13.