Re: Error trying to run apt-get

Hi,

That doesn't work either, everything I do first tries to upgrade
debianutils, which fails on this passwd package the same way.
Originally I was attempting to upgrade the kernel when I got this
error.

(Reading database ... 38049 files and directories currently
installed.)
Preparing to replace debianutils 2.8.4 (using .../
debianutils_2.21_i386.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement debianutils ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/
debianutils_2.21_i386.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/sbin/add-shell', which is also in package
passwd
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)
 /var/cache/apt/archives/debianutils_2.21_i386.deb

# cat /etc/debian_version
lenny/sid

Thanks again