Header files amd64 etch

A mixed compilation (ifort/gcc 4.1.2) of Amber9 on amd64 etch
dual-core-opterons (Linux deb32 2.6.18-3-k7 #1 SMP Mon Dec 4 17:23:11 UTC 2006
i686 GNU/Linux)
requests the following header files;

WcActCB.c:22:28: error: X11/IntrinsicP.h: No such file or directory
WcActCB.c:29:24: error: X11/ShellP.h: No such file or directory

as the single errors out of an enormous number of modules that passed "make".

As a beginner in compilations, I would appreciate being instructed how to find
the appropriate (64bit if they differ from 32bit) headers. I have seen packages
that provide all headers, though above etch, with a more recent kernel. In
other words, I don't know the appropriate console command to trace the package
to install. And, for the moment I refrain from dist upgrade.

Thanks

francesco pietra

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front