Re: Any ksh Raw binaries Out there that work for linux i386?

> > Ore writes:
> > > I know that it's in the repository but I need the raw binary for 386.

Why?

I am afraid only statically linked binary can do that since many distros use
different libraries. It will be huge and not flexible, andc even that might
not work on some distros with special environments.

On 27.06.07 08:33, Orestes leal wrote:
> Well, I don't speak english to good, I meant a Ksh Binary that works in
> every linux distro, hope that makes clear the point.

please set up your mailer to wrap lines below 80 characters per line.