Re: How to get Stumble Upon to work with Iceweasel, Any tips?

I looked at that but this is the line that was set up by the installation
system "general.useragent.extra.firefox     default     string
Iceweasel/2.0.0.4"
This seems to be exactly backwards to what you suggested. Where do you suggest
I go from here.

BTW: Stumble also does not show in Iceape. Though there is a line in
about:config that is "general.useragent.vendorSub    user set    string
1.7.8-1sarge8 StumbleUpon/1.999"
Any ideas?
Thanks!!

--