How to get Stumble Upon to work with Iceweasel, Any tips?

I like the Mozilla extension Stumble Upon. How is it possible to get it
working with Iceweasel. According to what I have read, Iceweasel is basically
Firefox (for Debian), & Stumble Upon should install as an extension. When I
recently upgraded my stable boxes from sarge to etch Stumble no longet was
installed into iceweasel, though it is installed on the system. It just does
not show up. Any tips??
Thanks!
--
John W. Foster