Re: have to learn python

abdelkader belahcene:

> have I need to learn python, I know several interpreters (fro example
> bash scripting, ) and   laguages (php, C++,C..).
> I administrate servers on linux
> end developpe application at know using depending of course of type
> of application so from bash, to C, C++ ( graphical interface fltk) and
> php.

Take a look into "Dive into Python" by Mark Pilgrim. It's a book for
people who already know how to program in other languages and I found it
to be very interesting. Since it it is free (well, GFDL) it is even
packaged for Debian as 'diveintopython' in testing lenny and sid.

J.
--
Every day in every way I am getting better and better.
[Agree]   [Disagree]