Re: OT: QEMU Package faster

Mike McCarty wrote:
[...]
> I haven't been able to build kqemu. It has include path problems.
>
> [snip]
>
>> Alternatively, install Daniel Baumann's deb package [2] instead of the
>> official
>> QEMU package.

kqemu is available in Etch. Install kqemu-common and kqemu-modules-2.6-486 (or
whatever matches your kernel). Works fine with Daniel's unofficial QEMU package.

Alternatively, build using the kqemu-source package using module-assistant -
just two commands needed ("m-a prepare" and "m-a a-i kqemu-source").

--
Chris.