Re: screenshot

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:50:07 +0200
Dan H <dunno@stoptrick.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:53:51 +0100
> Jose Rodriguez <josec.rodriguez@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I quickly tried scrot and, out of its man page, I'm not sure
> > which formats does it support, can anybody give me a hint?
>
> It seems to only do PNG. Doesn't matter; just pipe it through
> some netpbm tools (which I prefer) or imagemagick.
>
> --D.

By trial and error I've found out it actually does .tiff and .bmp
as well. No .eps, which it would be a no-no for me if it wasn´t
for imagemagick. I now actually use scrot instead of ksnapshot;
command line software have something inherently beautiful with
them...(although I still created a launcher).

Regards