Re: screenshot

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 04:50:08 +0200
Vincent Lefevre <vincent@vinc17.org> wrote:

> On 2007-06-20 20:29:14 +0100, Jose Rodriguez wrote:
> > I use ksnapshot, don't know how big it is, but it does a good
> > job,
>
> Really big, taking into account the dependencies:
>
> After unpacking 68.1MB of additional disk space will be used.

That seems ridicously big, I wonder what the hell they put into
it. Anyway, it certainly does a good job.

I quickly tried scrot and, out of its man page, I'm not sure which
formats does it support, can anybody give me a hint? I think it can
be quite handy to make a launcher with the options you usually use
so you don't waste time typing stuff. I'll try that.

Regards
Jose