Re: Virtual Machines/Emulators

Tom Grove wrote:

I would like to see how VirtualBox stands up against the others. It seems to be the fastest emulator when it comes to Windows. Although this is only one person's opinion and there is no "scientific" evidence it just feels faster.

Post a URL. I have been running some benchmarks for CPU speed. I haven't
checked out creating/deleting files.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.