Re: NeroLinux

On 6/25/07, Orestes leal <orestesleal13022@cha.jovenclub.cu> wrote:

Hi Folks!

Recently i've installed NeroLinux to taste the linux version, at that moment
I didn't get the key, passed a few days when I execute NeroLinux this show me
a alert box that "this program has expired", so I delete the $HOME/.nero folder,
reinstalled nero but this won't work, I couldn' imagine WHERE nerolinux store this
kind of information to detect the amount of time used and then show this message and exit, any help?

Did it required you to enter root's password? If yes, it could be
written anywhere in system. If no, you could try to install it for
another user. And check, is your /tmp/ empty after each reboot.

Regards,
Atis