Re: Twinview Monitor Issues (Monitor #s and Resolution)

Hal Vaughan wrote:
> 1) Is there a way to tell my NVidia card or xorg.conf to recognize the
> widescreen as my first screen?

See the nvidia driver document:

  /usr/share/doc/nvidia-glx/README.gz

        Option "TwinViewOrientation" "string"
                Controls the relationship between the two display devices
                when using TwinView.  Takes one of the following values:
                "RightOf" "LeftOf" "Above" "Below" "Clone".  Please see
                APPENDIX I for details. Default: string is NULL.

> 2) Is there anything I can do to get an LCD monitor to work with a
> non-standard resolution like 1312x1050?

Not to my knowledge.

Bob