Re: how to install ntfs-3g from etch-backports

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:25:08 pm baldyeti wrote:
> Added the necessary line to sources.list, yet apt-get
> won't find the package.
>
> # apt-get -s -t etch-backports install ntfs-3g
>
> I cannot seem to make this work; thanks for any help.
The only ntfs-3g package I could find on backports.org is a backport for
sarge. It seems that there is no backport for etch, sorry.
If you need somebody to build the package for me, then ping me via private
mail, but I do not really use it. Therefore, I won't maintain the backport :(

Cheers
Steffen