Epiphany crashes

Whenever I start epiphany, it just crashes, and I get the following
dialog box:

<dialogbox>
The application epiphany-browser has crashed.

Please install bug-buddy, the GNOME crash report tool, which enables
you to send the developers detailed information about the error.

</dialogbox>

Removing .gnome2 and .gnome2_private doesn't help. Also, epiphany runs
for other users (different login).

Any suggestions? Anything I should remove?

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,