Re: Lost internet connection after upgrade

Same problem here. The ip address is getting assigned. I had
networkmanager, and it automatically used to update the resolv.conf
I found that it the automatically assigned was empty. I removed
networkmanager and related packages and manually set the /etc/
resolv.conf file.
The network still does not seem to work. I can ping the router, but
nothing beyond.

Yesterday evening while upgrading, there was some conflict about
libcurl3-openssl and libcurl4-openssl packages. I installed the higher
version. Could this be causing the problem.