Re: Connect to DOS box

John K Masters wrote:

[snip]

However, to transfer the files I have to use a floppy disc. How can I
connect the 2 boxes? The DOS box cannot boot from CD, has no installed
OS (boots into network off floppy) and has only a serial connection
spare. The network is 10BASE-2 thin ethernet.

Smart Boot Manager can probably boot your machine from CDROM.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.