Connect to DOS box

At work I use a networked box that runs from Novell Netware on DOS v5.0
This runs very old accounting software. The box itself is a P120 with
16 MB RAM and a small HD (about 128MB). No OS on the HD.

I have managed to persuade the somewhat ITphobic management to provide me
a standalone box on which to analyse the daily data. Obviously I have
installed Debian Etch. Having written a few Python scripts to take the
output of printed reports and parse them into an OO spreadsheet it is
all coming together.

However, to transfer the files I have to use a floppy disc. How can I
connect the 2 boxes? The DOS box cannot boot from CD, has no installed
OS (boots into network off floppy) and has only a serial connection
spare. The network is 10BASE-2 thin ethernet.

Regards, John

--
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography
Ambrose Bierce (1842 - 1914)