Re: network-manager-gnome and users-admin

2007/6/22, Klein Moebius <klein.moebius@gmail.com>:
Odd problem.  I'm attempting to use the gnome-network-manager tool to
quickly change network settings on my laptop, but when the gui comes up,
no interfaces are shown to modify. Zip. Nada.  This is after I modified
my /etc/network/interfaces has been edited to comment out all interfaces
except the loop device. Same behavior before.

Thinking this may be a permissions problem, I open the users-admin tool,
and the same thing - no users or groups are displayed.

Where should I look?

Regards,
Klein.

--
I like your game but we have to change the rules.