Purge leaves some files

Hello!

I am not sure, but I thought when using apt-get remove --purge <some_package> that it will remove EVERY file taht the given package have installed. Well, I have installed the packages apache and apache-doc, and then purged them. But the /usr/share/apache is still there. Then I installed apache2 and apache2-doc, and almost immediatly purged them too, but the directories /usr/share/apache2, /usr/share/doc/apache2,  /usr/share/doc/apache2-doc are still there with some files in them. Something similar happened when installing/purging postgres too.
Is this the right behavior of apt-get? If it is then what should I do to remove _ALL_ files that some package have installed?

Balint

Utasbiztosítások már napi 300 Ft-tól!