Re: Is Etch still stable?

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:41:28 +0100
michael <cs@networkingnewsletter.org.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-06-18 at 11:52 +0200, Nyizsnyik Ferenc wrote:
> > On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 01:27:18 -0400
> > Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> wrote:

> > > Yes. The page does not show the word 'etch'. Etch is the current
> > > stable. Lenny is the next stable. If you look at the graph, the
> > > bottom line dips near zero at april or may, that was the release
> > > of Etch.
> >
> > Yes, that bottom line jumped up to 520 recently. Also, 520 bugs are
> > shown for the current stable release. And we agree on that is Etch,
>
> I disagree! From the above it sounds like the graph is for next
> stable, which prior to Apr/May was etch but is now lenny. It's not
> etch only

Have you folks actually visited the page? There are three lines showing
bug counts:
RED line:   Total number of release-critical bugs
GREEN line: Number concerning the next release
BLUE line:  Number concerning the current stable release

Red and green lines have local minimums at June 2005 (Sarge was
released) and April 2007 (Etch was released). The BLUE line (the one I
was talking about) started in April 2007 with 8 bugs. Yesterday it went
up to 522. And "Number concerning the current stable release: 522".

--
Szia:
		Nyizsa.

Find out how you can get spam free email.
http://www.bluebottle.com