Re: Installing Etch on an Intel DG965WH Board

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:02:44 +0200
Peter.Robinson@t-online.de (Peter Robinson) wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 03:22:19PM -0400, Frank McCormick wrote:

> >    From a quick Google search I found some  Linuxers running the
> > drive...so it would seem selecting the proper SATA setup in the
> > Bios is the key. Did your MB come setup in the computer?
> >

> Yeah, I actually googled first before deciding to buy these
> components. I bought the components from a company here that
> assembled the parts, "tested everything with Windows XP", and then
> thankfully were nice enough to remove that software from my computer.
> So for better or worse I take it that the hardware works and that

  The thing I would suggest at this point is to get in touch with
customer support at Asus - they may have a solution or put you on the
right track anyway. I don't run anything needing SATA so I am almost as
much in the dark as you are :)

Cheers

Frank

--
    Change the world one loan at a time - visit Kiva.org to find out how