Re: Enable vim color?

Nelson Castillo  wrote / napísal(a):
On 6/17/07, Vladimir Strycek <vladoportos@vladoportos.sk> wrote:
Hi all,

i used vim before on debian and when i was editing my python scripts ( i
use vim mainly for python coding ) i've got nice colored syntax and so
on... here in debian i have only black and white.

I tried command :syntax enable or :syntax on but it say " Sorry, the
command is not available in this version: syntax on" but mine version of
vim is  7.0.122 which is not that old i think.

Make sure that you have "vim" installed. You get a minimal one by default.

aptitude install vim

Regards.

Thanks i installed vim-python and its working like charm now :-)