Re: fetchmail doesn't delivery to local mailboxes?

Orestes leal escribe:
> Recently i've setup fetchmail to get all mail from 7 accounts (remember that in another post was with getmail), the problem is that when fetchmail get the mail it doesn't deliver to local mailboxes
> and I don't know why, some help always be welcome.

I always let fetchmail use /usr/bin/procmail as mda, bypassing the
locally installed SMTP server. Faster and more easily traceable.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres  m. +34679156321
La media hostia           j. ivalladt@gmail.com

http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/