Re: fetchmail doesn't delivery to local mailboxes?

On 06/15/07 07:47, Orestes leal wrote:
Hi folks!

Recently i've setup fetchmail to get all mail from 7 accounts (remember that in another post was with getmail), the problem is that when fetchmail get the mail it doesn't deliver to local mailboxes
and I don't know why, some help always be welcome.

Regards,
Orestes.

NOTE: My .fetchmailrc looks like this and all procedures with my mail server to get the email it's working good (at least to my knowledge).

set logfile /var/log/fetchmail.log
set postmaster root

poll 192.168.54.3 proto pop3 port 110
user "orestesleal" with pass "*******" is "orestesleal" here
user "orestesleal13022" with pass "unreal06" is "orestesleal13022" here

Does /var/log/mail.log give you any clues?

(My fetchmail is configured to deliver mail to postfix so that it can run spamassassin on it.)

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA