Re: how to get a symbol of laplace in latex

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 07:46:13PM +0800, li sh wrote:
> Hello
> I am using latex, and i want to use the  'L'-like symbol in the
> Laplace transform. how to get it ?
> I use $\laplace$, but the result doesn't seem to be that i want.

The UK TeX FAQ[1] has an entry for symbols[2].  The comprehensive
symbol list linked from that entry should have what you want.  Search
the index of that document for "Laplace".

[1] http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?introduction=yes
[2] http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=symbols

--
Kushal Kumaran                               kushal@it.iitb.ac.in