Re: aptitude and apt-get path error

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 08:02:59AM -0300, Iuri Sampaio wrote:
> Hi,
>

> In attempt to run apt-get update or even aptitude update, i got the error
> bellow:
>
> It seems the paths are wrongly typed. But I’m pretty sure they are correct

Looks like a network configuration problem.  What does "nslookup
ftp.br.debian.org" say?  What are the contents of your
/etc/resolv.conf?  Can you ping ftp.br.debian.org?  What about pinging
it by its IP address (200.17.202.1)?

--
Kushal Kumaran                               kushal@it.iitb.ac.in
M.Tech Sr. Year