Re: Mr. Mad Duck: about etch-stable fluxbox?

Douglas Allan Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> Mon, 11 Jun 2007 asked:

> Who is Martin Kraft?

> Doug.

Bob McGowan <bob_mcgowan@symantec.com> has also replied in a previous email.

Mr. Krafft also wrote the following book:

(Sorry about the mispelling!)   :-[

Martin F. Krafft, THE DEBIAN SYSTEM, Munich, Germany: Open Source Press GmbH (C) 2005

US Publisher: San Francisco, CA: No Starch Press, Inc.

Here is the signature of one of his emails:

micro$oft windows psychic edition:
we will tell you where you are going tomorrow.

--
Mr. Gayle Lee Fairless