Re: reorder files with a mouse in a file browser and rename them

On 06/09/07 23:29, H.S. wrote:
[snip]

Last time I checked, it did not support reordering the files using drag and drop. It only supported up and down arrow keys; which can be quite a drag if I have many files!

Just out of curiosity: what is the "root problem" you are trying to solve? Get them in date-order, maybe?

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA