Re: epiphany: how enable pdf output?

On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 16:24:25 -0400, Eric d'Alibut wrote:
>My epiphany instance (2.14.3-2) appears to offer the option of
>printing to a pdf, but when that is tried, informs me that such
>printing is not supported.
>
>What do I need to get that option working?

AFAIK there is no way to get it working.  It's a shame and what makes it
even worse it that Epiphany isn't the only program suffering from this.
What you can do is print to a file (.ps) and later convert the resulting
file to PDF.

>Does the package 'epiphany-extensions' do that for me? Its deb page
>doesn't mention pdf...

That package contains useful extensions (plugins) for epiphany.

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus