Re: [OT] Re: installing tutos2 - almost solved

On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 10:36:19AM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 09:26:52PM +0200, csanyipal wrote:
> >
> > Before installing tutos2 I created with postgres user the "www-data"
> > user on postmaster and give him rights to create database.
> >
> > Then I created the tutos database as "www-data" user. Everywhere must I
> > use ' "www-data" ' in command line because of this:
> > ---------->
> > /usr/share/doc/www-pgsql/README.Debian ->
> > 2.3 Problems with the user 'www-data' and Postgres:
> > So you have to say:
> > CREATE USER "www-data"
> > not
> > CREATE USER www-data
> > ----------<
> >
> Hmm.  Why are you using www-pgsql?  It is not a dependcy of tutos2 or
> any of its dependencies.

Yes, of course, but I want to tried out some interfaces to administer
postgresql databases.

In the meantime I purge again tutos2 and drop "www-data" user and
"tutos" database.  Then I create (postgresql) user "csanyipal" with
password.  I grant all privileges to this user. With "csanyipal" user I
create the database "tutos".

Then I install again tutos2.

I run the [tutos_dir]/tutos/php/admin/scheme.php and create
successfully the tables in the tutos database, & create the superuser
with password "tutos".

But I can't to change the superusers password!

> > Then I installed tutos2.
> >
> > It runs very well, but get some error messages too.
> >
> What errors?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: loadlayout() in
/usr/share/tutos/php/admin_show.php on line 16

I get this error message above when click with mouse on the navigation
bar on the "Administrator" link, when I'm logged in as superuser.

And can't to login as "demo" with password "guest".

This tutos version for the Etch is 2 years old. :(
If this version works, then I would be happy.

--
Regards, Paul Csányi