Re: bug - don't know which prog

On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 10:50:16AM -0400, Thane Poore wrote:
>      Have just upgraded from Ubuntu 6.06 to Ubuntu 7.04 as instructed
> on their pages via installing Ubuntu 6.10 first.  All seems well except
> for a shutdown problem.  I had Sylpheed Claws GTK2 running with ClamAV

[snip description of a problem with Ubuntu]

Welcome to Linux, Thane.

Since this is a Ubuntu problem, you may get help on the Ubuntu
list/forum.  This is the Debian-user list.  While *buntus are based on
Debian, they make significant changes so unless we were to run Ubuntu we
probably can't help.  If we did run Ubuntu and interested in helping
others who do, we'd probably lurk on their lists/fora.

Good luck,

Doug.