bug - don't know which prog

Hi;
     Have just upgraded from Ubuntu 6.06 to Ubuntu 7.04 as instructed
on their pages via installing Ubuntu 6.10 first.  All seems well except
for a shutdown problem.  I had Sylpheed Claws GTK2 running with ClamAV
and Spamassassin installed (including the plugins for Sylpheed, which
seemed to be running fine before. With the upgradings of the Ubuntu and
its upgradings to ClamAV and Spamassassin to newer versions, I now have
about a 10 to 15 second pause on shutdown of Ubuntu at the line which
says Stopping Sendmail Milter  kill 145 illegal number -5826 .  I'm
still relatively new to linux, so I've no real idea which prog needs
the fix.  I'm assuming this is a bug, as I cannot find any settings,
which seem to address this problem.  One thing I did notice however, is
that with the new version of the Sylpheed Claws GTK+ installed, when I
do a search on it in Synaptic I no longer have the listed option of
installing a milter program.  I assumed this was because it has been
included in the newer version of the GTK+.
my clam version is ClamAV 0.9.2-0 ubuntu 1.1
my Sylpheed is ver Sylpheed Claws 2.6.0 GTK+ 2.10.11
my Ubuntu is version 7.04 installed last night
Cheers,  Thane Poore