Re: Apache2 and PHP5 configuration problem

On 6/7/07, Bob McGowan <bob_mcgowan@symantec.com> wrote:
I've got both these installed on my Debian etch system.  I've enable the
'server-info' and 'server-status' URL's and based on the info in them,
the mod_php5 module and configuration are loading.

I have Apache set up so I can access it without problems, so far as HTML
files are concerned (/var/www/apache2-default/index.html and
/var/www/index.html both serve correctly).

However, when I try to use a .php file, a file download dialog pops up.
  So, I'm clearly missing something in the Apache2 configuration.

Can someone point me the right way on this?

#a2enmod php5

Regards,
Atis