Re: Install windows with debian problem

Thiago Santos Faria Xavier Teixeira wrote:
how do i access the Partition Magic if my windows is not working?
Ah; I forgot that in the Windows world pretty much everything depends on Windows working. D'oh!

I'd probably use a LiveCD (like Knoppix) to boot the machine and copy your important data off to a network or external drive, then try the Windows repair/reinstallation.

(btw, top-posting is discouraged on this list, in favor of conversational-style posting: statement --> reply to statement --> next statement --> next reply, etc)

--
Kent