Re: xorg & hardwear support for GeForce 7600GS Leadtek AGP

On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 16:24 +0200, csanyipal wrote:
> Hello!
>
> System: Etch, kernel 2.6.18
>
> Before I by this videocard, I want to be sure that that xorg supports
> it.
>
> Is somewhere a list of videocards supported by xorg?
>
> Any advices will be appreciated!

Sorry... I should point out that I'm not into a lot of video stuff, so
my endorsement is limited in that respect.

Kenward
--
The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I
have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than