From: Michael Wu <flamingice@sourmilk.net>
Date: Mar 20, 2007 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Adm8211-user] Update
To: adm8211-user@sourmilk.net

On Tuesday 20 March 2007 13:23, Wendall Cada wrote:
Is there a plan to update this driver anytime soon?

The stand alone driver will not get any more updates from me. If you want to
use adm8211 with the latest kernels, I recommend trying the mac80211 based
version available from the wireless-dev git repository
<http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-dev.git;a=summary>
or the -mm tree.

-Michael Wu

--
"Aspetto un'emozione sempre piu' indefinibile" (CCCP Fedeli alla linea)