sharing home directories for UML's

Hi,

i currently have a setup in Debian that has about 8 vservers.
Now i want to move some vservers to UML.
I already have a kernel that supports them both and a test UML instance.

In my vserver setup, i have split my mailconfig. I have a vserver that runs squirrelmail & courier, a vserver that runs exim, spamassassin & clamav, one that runs samba and so on. I'm not sure what the best way is to to share the home directory amongst some of the UML servers as i would like to keep the different mail server parts seperate as i did with vservers.

Is it possible to have an UML server that houses the home directories and makes them available for the UML servers that handle email and thus save emails in those share home directories?
Is samba suited to do this?

Thanks
Benedict