Re: Upgrade from Sarge to Etch problems

Hi,

Thanks for all of the suggestions, they were really helpful. I wasn't trying to get the X app to configure the network settings, I just wanted to monitor network traffic (as in "Oh, it's not flashing, the network is probably down" type of way). By the way, eth1 is a firewire port which was not recognized before! There are still some quirks I need to figure out, but in general I am good to go.
--
Luis
"All science is either physics or stamp collecting." - Ernest Rutherford