Re: does etch have package that allow user bypass Internet censorship

Chinese police has most advanced filter technology in the world.

but I believe police don't think this list is worth of monitoring because there are too few
Chinese here.

Even if police find out what I do here (this is very very unlikely), I don't believe I'll be
punished. I just get some dangerous info. What worry police is sending dangerous info to a lot of
Chinese people.