Re: Lenny, aptitude and md5som problems

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 07:13:25PM +0200, Magnus Pedersen wrote:
> Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> >On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 04:19:38PM +0200, Magnus Pedersen wrote:
> >>That helped, thanks. How to make a "bugreport" on a mirror? the
> >>doc-linux-text package have been sick for about a week.
> >>
> >Don't bother.
> >
> Ok, if I understand you correctly the nest upgrade of the offending
> packages will straighten these things out?
Possibly.  That assumes that it is a problem with the package itself on
the mirror or the Packages.gz file or something like that.  If the
mirror itself has problems (maybe filesystem corruption on the disk),
perhaps not.  I guess that "don't bother" is a bit too strong.  The best
thing to do is figure out exactly which mirror is causing you grief and
then directly contact the admins of that mirror.

Roberto C. Sánchez