Re: Lightweight RTF Editor in Debian?

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 11:42:17AM -0400, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
> Do you do other formats for other than your boss?

I don't really generate any documents except for him.

> Does you boss want RTF of is it just "page breaks, centered text, and
> different fonts"?  What file formats will your boss accept?  Will he
> accept pdf or ps?  Would enscript do?  It will output in RTF if you
> like.

He wants something that he can edit in MS Word if necessary, that can
be read and printed in OS X and that lets you organize the text with
page breaks and large headers. If it wasn't for the page breaks (and
those are mostly to maintain a separate cover sheet), even HTML would
probably do.  I had, at one point, thoughts of doing stuff in HTML and
just keeping the cover page in a separate file, but I don't think that
that would fly...

Thanks,
 ~Juergen