Distinguishing Etch(Stable) packages from Sarge(Stable) packages.

I'm running a Sarge system with a few deliberately installed packages from Etch.

In case I need to remove the Etch packages, I want to be able to know which packages are from Etch, and I was hoping that aptitude's "search" facility would help me.

However, this does not work:

aptitude search '~i~Astable'

because it returns all installed packages. Sarge was "stable" when I installed it, and Etch is "stable" now. For right now, I'm maintaining a list of packages that I install from Etch, but what if I failed to maintain or lost that file?

Would there by any way to distinguish the Etch packages from the Sarge packages?