Re: How do I listen to radio?

Hi David,

I use mplayer. It can be used from the shell giving the URL of the stream; as
a plugin to firefox or as a standalone gui program (gmplayer - part of the
mplayer package)

apt-get install mplayer mozilla-mplayer

Should get you started. (I'm not sure which repository it is in.)

For a great list of radio and TV URLS's I use http://www.imvite.com

Hope this helped,
Chaim