Re: Is Etch Stable is really stable?

On 5/29/07, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
As much as I hate recommending this, it might be easier to just make a
clean etch install.

Regards,
Andrei

I don't mind clean installing since it's a simple install and not with
much data and which I alerady have a backup of.

I'd very much interested to know what could be wrong really.  This
approach is like when windows doesn't work or does erratic behaviour
be it due to virus or somethign that cannot be solved it seems, the
solution is a reinstall ... and most of the times easier, but leaves
us thinking what really went wrong and was there no solution to this
problem other than a reinstall?

I'll anyway go with the clean install but can I reinstall using the
cache debs or is it better to completely clean the cache as well and
do the netinstall again?

Regards,
Deboo
--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.