Re: Is Etch Stable is really stable?

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 09:06:22AM +0530, Deboo ^ wrote:

> I think it would be better to install from sources? I have a
> minimalist system and I thought there shouldn't be anything wrong
> since I haven't installed any crap. Is courier broken or something in
> Etch?

Why do you think installing from sources would be better? From your
multiple problems I think your installation is not in a very good state
and tracing the real problem might prove impossible.

As much as I hate recommending this, it might be easier to just make a
clean etch install.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)